MARKET LEADER IN PASTEURIZATION
The low-moisture food industry is facing growing pressure to address food safety concerns. Under the U.S. FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) and the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations (SFCR), food companies are required to implement science-based preventive food safety controls. Also, the recent global health crisis has dramatically elevated the importance of food safety among consumers. As a result, the industry focus on food safety has shifted from reactive to preventive. Now is the time to bring food safety in-house to mitigate risks, comply with regulations, and use it as a competitive advantage to grow your business.
- Innovative pasteurization for nuts, seeds, grains, and spices using a patented blend of organic actives combined with a dedicated Food Safety System
- Validated, up to a 5-log (99.999%) reduction of pathogens (Salmonella, E.coli, Listeria)
- Broad spectrum reduction of indicator microorganisms (i.e., aerobic plate count-APC, yeast, mold, coliforms)
- Detoxification of aflatoxin and reduction in pesticide residues (work in progress)
- Maintains natural taste, smell, texture, nutrition, and shelf life of food
- Keeps food truly raw – no use of steam, chemical gas, or irradiation
- Certified-Organic (U.S. NOP and Canada COR), so organic food stays organic post-treatment
- Three system options to fit any operation and budget
- Low capital and operating costs, with flexible payment options
- Custom validation to meet specific log-reduction, sensory, and cost requirements
- Multi-scale (lab, pilot, production) validation service for new food processing
- Modular system design and compact footprint makes it easy to integrate into any facility
- Approved by U.S. FDA, U.S. EPA, and Health Canada as a processing aid, so requires no labeling
- FSMA-compliant preventive food safety control
- Halal and Kosher certified
- Technology peer-reviewed and published in scientific journals
- Food safety leadership with ongoing industry and regulatory presentations
Conventional food safety interventions degrade the nutrition and quality of food. To meet today’s ever-growing consumer expectations, you need a better pasteurization solution. One that maintains the natural nutrition and quality of food while delivering the highest level of food safety.
The Neo-Pure Organic Solution is formulated with organic actives to provide broad-spectrum inactivation of harmful organisms such as pathogens, viruses, mold, yeast, and other indicator microorganisms. It is certified-organic by the U.S. National Organic Program (NOP) and the Canada Organic Regime (COR). The U.S. FDA, U.S. EPA, and Health Canada have approved the Neo-Pure Organic Solution as a processing aid, which means it is so safe to use that labeling on product packaging is not required. It is also certified Kosher and Halal.
Unlike other equipment used to reduce microorganisms that are repurposed from other food industries, the Neo-Pure Food Safety System is designed from the ground up specifically to pasteurize low-moisture foods. We offer three system options to meet your operational and budget need. All Neo-Pure Food Safety Systems offer a compact design, flexible layout, and short cleaning cycle. Additionally, real-time data reporting and remote system monitoring serve as essential tools for your QA & QC audit needs.
We believe all food companies should have access to effective and affordable food safety solutions. We remove barriers to food safety by offering three flexible Neo-Pure system options to suit any operation and budget needs.